Test your knowledge of phrasal verbs. We have used a business context. We hope it’s helpful.
1. We ____ up with a new proposal. (We developed/created a new proposal)
2. The meeting has been __ off. (The meeting has been cancelled)
3. The CEO has called ___ significant changes in the way we run our business. (requested)
4. We need to ___ a meeting for next week. (arrange/schedule)
5. The lawyer found a way to _____ the problem. (eliminate/bypass)
6. They cut _____ the broker and started selling directly to the public. (eliminated)
7. We need to ______ out a better way to communicate with our employees. (develop)
8. We need to _____ these spreadsheets before tomorrow.(examine/review/study)
9. Please ____. (continue speaking)
10. We often contract our I.T. work ____. (employ outside workers)
How did you do?
Tell us your score and ask questions in the comments below.
Never miss another quiz
More Grammar Exercises