What’s happening with the Bridger Jones community?
- Jonathan P. joined the Group13 hours ago
- Trevor M. joined the Group13 hours ago
- Helen H. joined the Group2 days ago
- Claire D. joined the Group2 days ago
- Ilaria S. joined the Group2 days ago
- Laura S. joined the Group3 days ago
- Jessika T. joined the Group3 days ago
- Katherine W. joined the Group3 days ago
- Rachel G. joined the Group3 days ago
- Lydia J. joined the Group4 days ago
30 May 2022: Featured translator: Anton. Featured editor: Saieed.
28 May 2022: You can now link to your Academia profile. Edit Profile
22 May 2023: Member profiles are now being scanned for inclusion in existing and future sub directories. Be sure to update your “subject areas” and “language pairs” (translators) fields. Edit Profile
21 May 2023: You can now embed a YouTube video on your profile. Edit Profile
17 May 2023: CVs and resumes can be uploaded to profiles. This is optional. Uploaded CVs and resumes are only visible to logged-in visitors.
The Current State of Academic Publishing
Academic publishing is undergoing significant transformations, with a growing emphasis on open access models and non-profit approaches. Podcast included.
Why Join the Bridger Jones Directory?
Why Join the Bridger Jones Directories? The Best of Both Worlds Our project managers will approach** you with suitable editing, proofreading and translation work after clients order through the central ordering system. You will already have been assessed, signed...
Abstract Writing and Formatting According to the Major Academic Style Guides
How to write, and what to include in, an effective research abstract according to APA, MLA, CMS, IEEE, and ACS.