What is the difference between advice and advise?
Listen to this lesson:
- guidance or recommendations offered with regard to prudent action.
- Take my advice and go and talk to her.
- The lawyer offered good advice.
- offer suggestions about the best course of action to someone.
- inform (someone) about a fact or situation in a formal or official way.
- I advised him not to go the party.
- I advise you not to take too many of those pills.
- You will be advised as to your court date.
Never miss another lesson:
Subscribe to Blog via Email