Everyday is an adjective that means ordinary, commonplace or normal.
- This meal is not special, it’s just everyday food.
- I don’t like this song, it’s everyday pop music.
- I love my everyday shoes because they are so comfortable.
Every day simply means each day.
- I eat the same food every day.
- I hear this song on the radio every day.
- I wear these shoes every day because they are so comfortable.
- I practice English every day.
You can download these lessons as fully navigable PDFs at bridger-jones.com