Your guide to using track changes in MS word with free pdf download.
1. Track Changes is a function in MS Word that allows you to see what changes have been made to a document.
2. Your bridger-jones.com editor will use the Track Changes function to make changes to your document and to leave comments offering suggestions how to improve your texts.
3. Track Changes is accessed by clicking Review > Track Changes.
4. One version of your edited text will look something like the image below. A line near the margin indicates where changes have been made and little balloons or boxes -depending on your version of MS Word- contain comments made by the editor.
5. Your final product from bridger-jones.com will consist of two versions of your text.
The first version will have the changes accepted and will be clean and ready to send, publish or submit. The second version will look something like the text above; it will show all Markup
6. You can accept or reject the changes the editor has made: Click Review > Next > Accept or Reject.
7. To delete any comments from a document simply click the comment and click delete.
8. Remember, if you have any problems using the Track Changes function you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.